Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Oh yeah, I remember what I wanted to write about

Stupid PCOS! I hate you, I hate you, I hate you.
You make me fat, you make me break out, you make me depressed, you make my face look like a 14 year olds and you make me have to get my upper lip waxed (oh yeah, I am willing to over share here). Damn you!

Ok, I feel a little better. I have been a little down lately. I have been breaking out and I had lots of hair coming out in the shower this morning.

Lately I have been thinking about what if we are not able to become parents. I think the fact that it has been 2 years and no luck at all, it seems like no matter what we do, it just isn't going to happen for us. I know I shouldn't be a Debbie Downer or anything, but sometimes it is just hard.

Oh well...tomorrow is another day to live through.

No comments: