Thursday, December 3, 2009

Alright about yesterday

Lets start with the fact that it was my long week. I worked 8 hours on Sunday, 12 on Monday, 12 on Tuesday and 12 yesterday. I am tired

I also got woken up at midnight on Tuesday by Erik wanting to talk about Buster. He was overwhelmed and talking about how he doesn't think we can keep him. Buster is a wonderful dog, as long as he is with someone. He completely freaks out if he is left alone.

I love Buster and spent the next 2 hours crying. I was so upset. I ended up only getting about 2 hours of sleep. That isn't sleeping that is napping!

I woke up and went to work still very upset. Then one of the girls told me why our supervisor had been out. Apparently her 20 year old son had to take his girlfriend to the hospital because she was having severe stomach cramps and was bleeding a lot. She got there and promptly gave birth to a baby boy. SHE DIDN'T KNOW SHE WAS PREGNANT! Apparently it runs in the family because her mom didn't know she was pregnant until 8 months.

Oh and AF showed.

I lost it. Between that, Buster and some stupid whore yelling at me about "What ever happened to humanity?" because I wouldn't pass a message to her boyfriend (um hello! It is against our policy!) I just couldn't take it. I went to the back office and locked the door for a few minutes.

That was 1.5 hours into a 12 hour shift. Needless to say, it was a long day.

BUT the good news it the people at Doggie Daycare said they would work with us on techniques to help Buster so we can keep him. That made me feel better. There is hope that I can keep him.

1 comment:

Mrs.EmmaLouise said...

Im so sorry you had such a rough week. I hope you have an amazing relaxing weekend to make up for it.