Friday, December 18, 2009

2008 vs. 2009

2008
~February~my grandfather dies
~June~start with RE
~October~diagnosed with PCOS
~December~Pregnant and miscarry

2009
~February~Erik's grandfather dies
~March~state fertility drugs
~August~EDD
~November~ chemical pregnancy

Not to mention that in 2008 there were 8 pregnant ladies at work, plus friends and family. In 2009 some of those are now pregnant with #2.

Good Lord the past two years have sucked horribly. I think I will spend the rest of the year drunk. I know there are only 2 weeks left, but really, these two weeks are going to blow. If I can survive Christmas then I will be ok until New Years.

OK, so here is a big slap in the face high five to 2010.

YOU HEAR ME 2010?! IF YOU AREN'T BETTER THAN THE PAST TWO YEARS I AM GOING TO SHANK SOMEONE. YOU DON'T WANT THEIR BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS.

No comments: