Sunday, May 2, 2010

Random though

I don't know why but sometime I feel like a pregnancy fraud. I think it stems from the fact that it took so long to get pregnant and stay pregnant. I am so used to telling myself that I am not pregnant and "oh this shirt makes me look pregnant (because I am plump)"

Now when I wear maternity I for some reason I feel weird when people look at me because I am only 13 weeks. I want to tell them "no it is just pudge right now" even though I know it is not.

I go into the maternity stores and though I know I need clothes and I would feel a lot better with them on, I feel strange for some reason. I feel like everyone at work is just looking at my stomach and it makes me feel weird.

I don't know why, I just had to get that off my chest. I know it is completely crazy and me just being in my head.

I am not expecting anyone to respond, I just had to get it out.

No comments: