Saturday, May 8, 2010


How far along? 13w6d
Weight gain/loss: Still down
Maternity clothes? Rocking the bella band full time and some maternity shirts for work
Stretch marks? just the ones I already had
Sleep? I got a Snoogle. I slept with it last night and it seems to help.
Best moment this week? Second Tri and shopping and talking about baby stuff with MIL and SIL
Movement: I felt a weird ripple one night, but I don't think it was The Squish
Food cravings: Milk and potatoes. Any kind of potatoes
Gender: I think it is a boy
Belly button in or out? totally in
What I miss? sleeping comfortably
What I am looking forward to? 5 more weeks until Big U/S
Weekly wisdom: Just because you feel great today doesn't mean you will feel great tomorrow
Milestones: Second Tri!

1 comment:

roxyttandme said...

Grow Squishy, grow, grow!!!