Saturday, May 15, 2010

14w6d



How far along? 14w6d
Weight gain/loss: Still down 20 pounds
Maternity clothes? Screw the bella band. I love it, but the maternity pants that I bought are awesome
Stretch marks? just the ones I already had
Sleep? I love my Snoogle. I don't get the horrible back aches that I was getting.
Best moment this week? Not baby related - mom was here for a visit
Movement: Once in a while I feel a weird rippling feeling when I am lying down, but it could be gas.
Food cravings: Milk and potatoes. Any kind of potatoes
Gender: I think it is a boy
Belly button in or out? totally in
What I miss? Not having headaches.
What I am looking forward to? 16 week appointment this Thursday. 16 WEEKS PEOPLE!
Weekly wisdom: If you are tired, relax. Don't overdo it. I did and now my feet are hating me.
Milestones: I may have found The Squish on the doppler, but I am not sure.





No comments: