Saturday, May 29, 2010

16w5d


We'll say 17 weeks, mmkay?

How far along? 16w6d
Weight gain/loss: Still down 20 pounds (per the doctors scale no less)
Maternity clothes? All maternity all the time
Stretch marks? just the ones I already had
Sleep? I could not get comfortable last night but I folded my snoogle over last night and propped myself up. It was fantastic.
Best moment this week? having lunch with a friend
Movement: I think I felt a little elbow or knee slide down but I don't know. Still feeling little pops.
Food cravings: Ribs, starburts, and lemonade
Gender: I think it is a boy and so does everyone else.
Belly button in or out? totally in
What I miss? Sleeping flat on my back
What I am looking forward to? 3 more weeks until the BIG ULTRASOUND (yes it warranted caps)
Weekly wisdom: Pillows are your friend when trying to get comfortable
Milestones: I am pretty sure (95%) that I felt The Squish

No comments: