Sunday, May 2, 2010

13 weeks! Holy Crap


How far along? 13w
Weight gain/loss: Still down
Maternity clothes? Rocking the bella band full time and some maternity shirts for work
Stretch marks? just the ones I already had
Sleep? Toss and turn. Can't get comfortable and wake up with my back hurting. - yep still this
Best moment this week? That's a tough one. We had the NT scan which was awesome but we also told his parents which was great too.
Movement: Nothing that I can feel
Food cravings: Milk and potatoes. Any kind of potatoes
Gender: Last week I was thinking girl, but this week I am thinking boy. I think it is going to be a long 6 weeks until we find out.
Belly button in or out? totally in
What I miss? sleeping comfortably
What I am looking forward to? 05/05 is my birthday and my graduation to second tri
Weekly wisdom: Just because you feel great today doesn't mean you will feel great tomorrow
Milestones: NT Scan and told his parents

No comments: