Saturday, May 22, 2010

16 weeks


How far along? 15w6d
Weight gain/loss: Still down 20 pounds (per the doctors scale no less)
Maternity clothes? I love my maternity clothes. My work pants feel like pajamas
Stretch marks? just the ones I already had
Sleep? It is getting better. I am not waking up completely sore anymore, but now I have to pee 2-3 times a night
Best moment this week? 16 weeks appointment. Everything is good. Got to see The Squish
Movement: I think I feel something once in a while, but I found out I have an anterior placenta so maybe it is all in my mind.
Food cravings: Still potatoes. Oh and we can add ribs to the list of foods I can eat 24/7
Gender: I think it is a boy and so does everyone else.
Belly button in or out? totally in
What I miss? Nothing at the moment.
What I am looking forward to? 4 more weeks until the BIG ULTRASOUND (yes it warranted caps)
Weekly wisdom: If you are tired, relax. Don't overdo it. I did and now my feet are hating me. <--- yep still this Milestones: 16 weeks! For some reason I always thought 16 weeks was a big deal.

No comments: