Saturday, April 3, 2010

So my ticker is behind by one day. Weird (I will be 9 weeks tomorrow)


How far along? 8w6d
Weight gain/loss: Last time I stepped on the scale I was still down a pound or two
Maternity clothes? Rocking the bella band full time
Stretch marks? just the ones I already had
Sleep? I can't get comfortable and I toss and turn all night
Best moment this week? Um....not sure
Movement: nothing that I can feel
Food cravings: Cadbury Cream Eggs. I think this is because I can't have any because of Lent. One more day though.
Gender: not a clue
Belly button in or out? totally in.
What I miss? sleeping comfortably.
What I am looking forward to? Ultrasound this coming Thursday
Weekly wisdom: I don't know but if you have any wisdom I will take it.
Milestones: I made it to 9 weeks.

No comments: