Monday, April 26, 2010

12 weeks update a day late


How far along? 12w1d
Weight gain/loss: Still down
Maternity clothes? Rocking the bella band full time and I bought a couple of maternity tops that are super comfy
Stretch marks? just the ones I already had
Sleep? Toss and turn. Can't get comfortable and wake up with my back hurting.
Best moment this week? Last Thursday I got to see Squishy but s/he had it's back to us so all we saw was the spine and heartbeat.
Movement: Nothing that I can feel
Food cravings: nothing sounds good. I still love milk though.
Gender: With the headaches that I have been having I am leaning toward girl (I heard it from a friend)
Belly button in or out? totally in
What I miss? sleeping comfortably
What I am looking forward to? NT scan is this Thursday and we get to see the Squish.
Weekly wisdom: I don't know but if you have any wisdom I will take it.
Milestones: Telling the parents this week.

1 comment:

carina said...

Hi,

You have a nice blog. A 40-week pregnancy is really just a blip in our whole life time, but the problem with clothing during that time is very painful. Keeping this in mind, two best friends and mother of two children each started http://www.bellybundles.com. We have high quality maternity clothes there and we would like to hear your feedback on our products.

Thanks,
Carina - Maternity clothing