Saturday, March 27, 2010

Since ticker change day is on Sunday and I work on Sundays...


these will always be a day early

How far along?
7w6d
Weight gain/loss: I think I am actually down a couple of pounds thanks to my loss of appetite.
Maternity clothes? I have spent the past 3 days rocking the bella band. I.love.it.
Stretch marks? just the ones I already had
Sleep? I don't have to get up every 3 hours to pee anymore, but I wake up so sore from tossing and turning and not being comfortable.
Best moment this week? Wearing my bella band I guess.
Movement: nothing that I can feel
Food cravings: still lime Popsicles. The tarter the better. And root beer.
Gender: not a clue
Belly button in or out? totally in.
What I miss? sleeping comfortably.
What I am looking forward to? 2 more weeks until my next u/s
Weekly wisdom: I don't know but if you have any wisdom I will take it.
Milestones: not fitting into my pants anymore, but weighing less than usual. Weird

No comments: