Saturday, March 20, 2010

We're going to act like it is 7 weeks, mmk?


I have always wanted to do one of these and was waiting, but I think 7 weeks is ok to start.

How far along? 6w6d
Weight gain/loss: nothing so far and I (and my dr.) are hoping to keep it that way
Maternity clothes? no, but my pants aren't really fitting to well thanks to bloat so the Bella Band has been ordered
Stretch marks? just the ones I already had
Sleep? horrible. I toss and turn and wake up every few hours to pee
Best moment this week? Oddly, my first bout of morning sickness. It is the one symptom that I hadn't had and was kinda reassuring.
Movement: nothing that I can feel
Food cravings: lime Popsicles. The tarter the better.
Gender: not a clue
Belly button in or out? totally in.
What I miss? sleeping through the night
What I am looking forward to? 3 more weeks until my next u/s
Weekly wisdom: I don't know but if you have any wisdom I will take it.
Milestones: had my first u/s at 6w1d. There is definitely a baby in there which is farther than I got last time.

1 comment:

MV said...

Yeah for baby blueberry this week!