Friday, January 8, 2010

I know, I know

It has been what, over a week? Good Lord. I kept telling myself "oh I need to update my blog with something, anything!" Yeah, that didn't happen apparently.

So what has been going on you ask? Well there have been some craptastic days on TTCAL. A number of girls having a second or third loss. It is just so heartbreaking.

I have been anxiously awaiting for the red headed hag to show so we can start the injections. Of course I don't chart this cycle and am now on cd39. I am hoping she will be here soon (and before you ask, I have tested and BFN both times)

I ran into my very pregnant neighbor at Target yesterday. You might say that I have been avoiding her for the past few months. She is really nice and I like hanging out with her, but I can't take her complaining about the pregnancy or what I feel like is bragging about it. I know she is only excited for her first child. I see the light on upstairs in the nursery of their house (they live across the street) and I know they are putting clothes away, making sure the glider is in just the perfect location and looking longingly into the crib knowing that a baby could be there any day staring back at them.

Ugh....I am so tired of feeling sorry for myself, but alas, I have no other way to feel.

"Pity Party, party of 1, your table is ready"

2 comments:

~M said...

Or fourth.

I'll totally come to your pity party. :) Party of two. We can split a bottle of wine, mmmkay?

ColindaP said...

Table for 2, please?