Wednesday, February 18, 2009

VENT

Ok, I am sure my vent might piss people off and I will just say in advance, sorry but this is how I am feeling. And with that...

I know that TTC for a whole 3 months and getting BFNs every cycle is hard and you just want to be pregnant already, but give me a fucking break. I was doing ok with these comments after 6 months of trying, and then after 8 months and then 1 year. A year of trying and I was ok with the comments (annoyed but able to deal).

After my m/c I find myself being very annoyed at people that say "it seems like it is taking forever" and it has been 2 cycles. I want to grab them be the sholders, shake them and yell at the top of my lungs to "SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

With that, I know it sucks that it doesn't happen right away for some people, and I know it sucks when everyone around you is getting pregnant. Just wait for those people who were announcing they were pregnant to actually be giving birth and you still aren't pregnant, then come and complain to me.

Thanks for letting me vent.

No comments: