Saturday, June 26, 2010

20w6d


How far along? 20w6d
Weight gain/loss: up 3 from last appointment so still down 17 total - I think still this
Maternity clothes? Is there anything else?
Stretch marks? just the ones I already had
Sleep? Toss and turn all night
Best moment this week? He was moving around a bunch the other day. Not so much today
Movement: I am feeling it more and more. Some days more than others. I love it. - yep still this
Food cravings: Ribs, starburst, potatoes and lemonade <--- hasn't changed
Gender: BOY!
Belly button in or out? totally in, but I think it is getting shallower.
What I miss? Not having to pee every hour.
What I am looking forward to? Finalizing a name
Weekly wisdom: Always take snacks. I had 3 days this week that I was starving and had to wait to eat. Always bring a snack
Milestones: Registered

No comments: