Sunday, June 6, 2010

18w


How far along? 18w
Weight gain/loss: I think I have gained a few pounds, but I am not sure
Maternity clothes? All maternity all the time
Stretch marks? just the ones I already had
Sleep? Waking up 2-3 times a night to use the bathroom.
Best moment this week? Not sure
Movement: At this point I don't know. I tell myself anytime now, but still not really feeling anything definite.
Food cravings: Ribs, starburst, potatoes and lemonade
Gender: I think it is a boy and so does everyone else.
Belly button in or out? totally in
What I miss? Sleeping flat on my back and not freaking out over every twinge
What I am looking forward to? One week from Thursday is the big ultrasound!
Weekly wisdom: Pillows are your friend when trying to get comfortable <---yep
Milestones: 18 weeks. Almost half way there.

No comments: