Saturday, July 31, 2010

I was wrong. Last week he was an eggplant

And the same goes for this week. Still eggplant

How far along? 25w6d
Weight gain/loss: Don't start with me. I already got the lecture from my doctor
Maternity clothes? Hell yeah...so comfy
Stretch marks? just the ones I already had but I think they might be expanding
Sleep? Not so good. Jack woke me up this morning. That was a first
Best moment this week? Being woken up by my son
Movement: He is thumping around big time in there this morning.
Food cravings: Ribs, potatoes and lemonade, I don't think these are ever going to change
Gender: BOY!
Belly button in or out? totally in, but I think it is getting shallower.
What I miss? Sleeping comfortably.
What I am looking forward to? hmmm...my next goal is to get to 28 weeks. Why 28? Sounds like a good number. Then I can set another goal. Little bit at a time makes the time go by faster.
Weekly wisdom: When you need to sit, sit. If you are walking and someone with you is walking fast, tell them to slow down. Don't push yourself.
Milestones: we are painting the nursery today

No comments: