Saturday, July 10, 2010

23weeks


How far along? 22w6d
Weight gain/loss: Still down from where I started, but the gap is closing.
Maternity clothes? duh!
Stretch marks? just the ones I already had
Sleep? The most comfortable sleeping is on the couch
Best moment this week? Watching by belly bounce around when he kicks
Movement: Feeling it more and more. Sometimes he is really chill and other times he is going crazy. When he is kicking they are definitely stronger kicks
Food cravings: Ribs, potatoes and lemonade <--- hasn't changed
Gender: BOY!
Belly button in or out? totally in, but I think it is getting shallower.
What I miss? Sleeping comfortably.
What I am looking forward to? 1 more week till V-day
Weekly wisdom: Always take snacks. I had 3 days this week that I was starving and had to wait to eat. Always bring a snack
Milestones: stronger kicks

No comments: