Monday, November 30, 2009

Been a while huh?

So I no I haven't posted anything on here in oh... I don't know.... 9 months! So what has happened in the past 9 months you ask? Well lets see.
I have been working
Erik has been working
5 failed rounds of Clomid
1 CP
Got a new puppy
and the regular day to day crap

Oh did I sneak that little TTC bit in. Yes, we are done with Clomid. 5 rounds and nothing to show for it but a lot of tears and a chemical pregnancy. Pretty much complete suckage. It took me a while to realize that I am an infertile. I put that label on myself because it is true. Miscarriage and fertility treatments, this is my life. Not a waking moment goes by that some thought about it doesn't cross my mind.

I think I am going to try to keep up with this whole blogging thing. If no one reads it, then I guess it is a journal for myself. If people do, great, I hope you get something out of it or can provide insight for me.

1 comment:

Mrs.EmmaLouise said...

I'm very excited and honoured to be your fisrt blog follwer. And I promise to read it!