Saturday, January 31, 2009

I am done!

I am done feeling sorry for myself. After a drunken emotional breakdown last night, I have decided that I am done feeling sorry for myself.

Though it still hurts and I will always be sad about losing my baby, but I can't be bitter for ever. Thanks to my best friend (who has always been there for me) I realize how bitter and bitchy I have been for the past month.

I have missed out on hanging out with friends and such because they have what I want. They are pregnant and I am jealous. I admit that I am jealous, but I can't seclude myself for ever. I can't continue to push people away because I am feeling like this.

It can only inevitably lead to hurting those that I love and care about. Then not only have I lost my child, but I have lost the people that care about me.

So from this day forward I am going to be better not bitter. Though it will take some time and it will still hurt, I am done pushing people away and being selfish.

No comments: